" We stand united to create a sense of belonging,
and provide the ability for every child to succeed."
PATTERSON JOINT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT’S STRATEGIC PLAN:
“PJUSD, the Central Valley’s vibrant educational community, offering world-class academics with a small-town feel, ensures that all students will graduate as resilient, confident innovators and contributing citizens with the knowledge and the 21st century skills and experience to create their own futures and pursue personal and professional fulfillment.”
Patterson’s After School Programs are committed to those Plan Goals by:
- PROVIDING LANGUAGE ARTS INTERVENTION IN SMALL GROUPS AND ONLINE
- SUPPORTING COMMON CORE STANDARDS HOMEWORK DAILY
- PROVIDING DAILY ACCESS TO MULTIPLE FORMS OF TECHNOLOGY (iPads, Chromebooks, desktop computers)
- UTILIZING COLLABORATIVE LESSON PLANS FOR “DISGUISED LEARNING” THAT’S FUN
- COMMITTED TO THE DISTRICT’S ‘NO EXCUSES UNIVERSITY’PHILOSOPHY THAT EVERY STUDENT DESERVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE EDUCATED IN A WAY THAT PREPARES THEM FOR COLLEGE IF THEY SO CHOOSE
…ALL WITH THE PRIORITY OF MAKING SURE EVERY CHILD FEELS A SENSE OF BELONGING IN A SAFE, NURTURING ENVIRONMENT
Welcome to Patterson After School Programs!